I'm interested in graffiti since 1982. I discovered this community on the benches of the school and then in the first books available.
I began to document the subject in 1996 and I am quickly attached to photograph the artists while they were making their parts. The next day I returned to make a color photo with good light conditions to keep a record of the painting. I think I have been privileged to witness the youth of future great artist and I love above all remember the moments spent hanging out in these factories and vacant lots of Paris and major European capitals.
The picture is for me the best medium to share these moments and show the human dimension of his work. I work regularly in literature dealing Graffiti in France.
Silvio Magaglio
The picture is for me the best medium to share these moments and show the human dimension of his work. I work regularly in literature dealing Graffiti in France.
Silvio Magaglio
;
EDITING / PUBLICATION
2006 "Black Book Finest" co-author of the journal
2007 Published in the magazine "Franck 151" France, USA, Japan
2008 Published in the magazine "Clark" No. 29 and 33
2009 "Beat the Clock"
Published in the magazine "Clark" No. 34
EXHIBITIONS 2009
"New York City: Whole in the Wall" Group Show - Gallery
Helenbeck, Manchester
2007
"The law against-the-street" Helenbeck Gallery, Manchester
2001 Group Exhibition, Galerie du Jour Agnès B, Paris
streetfiles.org / silvio - magaglio
0 comments:
Post a Comment