Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Connect Pc To Receiver

Aging in France LEMONDE.FR Once ....

Multimedia story
Aging in France
LEMONDE.FR me. I will show to my father and my sisters. In my case it just barely lost to retirement, like many artists from elsewhere (and as for my other sister breeder / farmer). I calculated that we would work until the age of 95 receive a minimum pension or less decent. And that if we change course work. I dare say anything to Sophie because I see the difficulties that my father has to find evidence of its work abroad. What a glorious future! Old age for us thirtysomethings, it may depend on the kindness of those around us. A friend told me that a friend (artist and Director an art center in Italy) has bought a house with garden and talks to host the artist retired to his home that we can take care of each other. I think for having met him, he did quite capable. In any case, generosity, it will be necessary to compensate for the absurd decisions of the state.

The other reason is that I spent the summer in bed due to a sort of remake of Flying Leap
Yves Klein, campaign release, trimmer and without cheating. I have a week to get social security and mutual assistance at home, despite the doctor's prescription stating I was unable to get around. I had to call them every day on the phone and harass them to get a result. The most absurd was when they started to ask for a list of documents that I could not provide them because I could not move me to the office (and even less to the post office to send them). So I asked one thing, how an elderly person in the same situation as I have done? Without family and friends, I die of hunger in my apartment. Social assistance, which increased 1 week after my call, could only have seen my death and my cat. People Seniors do not always have close family or friends still living. When I talked to my doctor she told me that every day older people die at home because the home help did not arrive in time because of the complexity of procedures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment