Monday, October 5, 2009

Sample Wedding Powerpoint



I cold! Whenever I meet someone I try to stay away from them not to pass. I think that that is contagious because it's my stupid fault that I have. It was super cold last Friday when I went to pick up flyers and more. When in the nursing home is just the tropics (23 ° C) then we will not make realize that it's cold outside (12 ° C that morning). And as I never heat my home, I not realize that heating creates such a difference outside. I felt it coming out yet and I was too lazy to go put a sweater. Fatal error, now I have a cold. So I try to stay away from little old for not having a death on your conscience but those guys do not care! When I tell them I'm sick it looks like it attracts them. To think they want to die faster! I have not the impression they want to be on the guiness of bailiffs. I'm really too be no exit without sweater.

0 comments:

Post a Comment